February 4, 2009

Mario Kart - The Original Series

Crazy enough, I remember when Super Mario Brothers first came out on the original Nintendo system. Because I loved this game so much, I followed Nintendo's newest games and systems.
One of the reasons why I enjoy Mario Kart is the fact that I get to play with familiar characters, but with much better technology and graphics. I thought it was so fun to play against my friends on the multi-player maps.
If you are a Mario Brothers fan, you will be familiar with Mario Kart's characters: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Bowser, Princess Toadstool, along with others.
The Mario Kart characters race in go-karts. It sounds really simple, right? It is so fun though.
Each go-cart has its own racing capabilities and style. And my favorite aspect of all of this is the chance to compete.
Most modes have the ability to have at least 4 people play. This game carried on to the next couple of game systems, including Nintendo 64 and the Gamecube. Some versions of the game are also available for Gameboys.
When Mario Kart became available on Wii, I thought I died and had gone to heaven. For some, it may be pretty surprising to see that this game has been so popular for so many years. For me, it is like playing with old friends. It is not surprising at all that Mario and his friends have passed the test of time.
So, as newer technology comes out on the market it is quite fascinating to see younger generations pick up on the love of this game.
Looking for more information? http://www.KartBargains.info/mariosuper.html
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Scott_Hilburn

No comments: